Q: Do I need a special certificate, license, or degree to import or export?
A: No. There are no special requirements for importing or exporting. You simply have to follow the laws of the country with which you are conducting business.
Q: What will this course teach me?
A: This course will teach you everything you need to know to get started in business today. The topics covered include:
- Understanding the Global Marketplace
- What do you want to Sell and where it will Sell Best
- Trade Shows
- Market Trends
- Fundamentals of Importing
- Fundamentals of Exporting
- Buying, Locating Products and Quality Control
- Selling, Marketing, Branding and Licensing
- Financing – Creating a Business Plan
- International Finance and Currency
- Transporting (Logistics) and U.S. Customs
- Understanding Global Laws and Restrictions
- Networking and Relationship-building
- Basic Criteria for Starting your own Business
Q: When can I get started buying and selling?
A: Immediately. This course is designed to get you started today.
Q: If I live outside of the United States, will the IIC online course be relevant to me?
A; Yes. The topics covered are relevant to global business. While the specific laws and regulations vary from country to country, this course will teach you what information you need to obtain in order to conduct business immediately.
Q: I have a limited budget. Is it possible to start my business with limited funds?
A: The answer is yes. In fact, this course teaches you how obtain financing for your company.
Q: What makes this course different from other courses in international business?
A: Online learning provides the opportunity for students to learn at their own pace and at their convenience. The course is designed to provide a practical approach to learning without dwelling on needless theory. The IIC course is the perfect solution for anyone who wants to know all there is to know about international trade taught in easy-to-understand language.