TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Your purchase or use of products and services (“Program” and “Programs”) offered by the Institute of International Commerce (IIC) and/or Educational Test Prep, LLC (“ETP”) and use of www.IICforSuccess.com (the “Site”) are subject to these terms and conditions. Please read these terms carefully and contact us if you have any questions.
1. To register for any IIC Programs, you must be over 18 years of age or you must be the parent or legal guardian of the student who will be taking this course. You acknowledge that this course will be used for lawful purposes.
2. You understand that IIC is not in any way affiliated with any educational institution.
3. You understand that IIC cannot guarantee nor be held responsible for results of the success of its students in their professional careers.
4. All fees associated with IIC and its Programs are non-refundable.
5. Registrant will no longer have access to the Site eight weeks after the date of registration.
6. All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on the Site and Programs and all content (including all applications and materials) located on or available through the Site and Programs shall remain property of Educational Test Prep, LLC.
7. It is illegal to copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, and make available to the public, or otherwise use IIC content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
8. You will be responsible for meeting and maintaining the minimum technical requirements for your selected purchase in order to access certain features of your Program.
9. IIC expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, relating to the Programs, including without limitation the Site and the materials.
11. IIC employs security measures to protect your information both online and offline from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.